We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic mobile-web games developer to join our London team.
The successful candidate will work on our range of mobile games and applications, and will have demonstrable experience and knowledge in the creation of graphically rich mobile games and applications.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to develop for – and be aware of the differences in – a wide range of mobile browsers, platforms and operating systems – iOS on both iPad and iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, and Blackberry.
The essential skillset is as follows:
- HTML & HTML5
- Webkit CSS, including animations
- Relevant libraries such as JQuery, Zepto, and others
- Knowledge of relevant supporting technologies and formats, such as XML, XSLT, JSON, Web services etc
- Flash and AS3 experience an advantage
- Excellent coding and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
Other requirements include an ability to work without close supervision, to communicate within a small team and work closely with other team members, frequently to tight deadlines, and an interest in keeping up to date with changing technologies.
Experience in the games industry would be advantageous, as would knowledge of the casino and gambling industry.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please