Zipcar, the world’s largest car-sharing company, is looking for a talented Product Management Associate for EMEA.
Key areas of responsibility include launching Zipcar products in new markets, support the International region (everything outside of NA) with their product requirement and leading website enhancement and optimization efforts.
You will have a strong product management background and the ability to lead complex projects with robust execution. You will have an entrepreneurial mindset and be very independent.
- Product Owner
- International Stakeholder
- Conversion Optimization
- Strong product management background
- Expert in Agile management and processes
- Passionate about the lean approach and cutting-edge technology
- Customer focused and expert in translating customer and business needs into product requirements
- Highly innovative and entrepreneurial
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to evolve in a fast changing environment
- Impeccable cross-functional skills
Work Experience and Education Guidelines
- Strong product experience in international ecommerce and technology company
- Master degree or above required
- Fluent in English, with working knowledge of one additional language preferred
Today, Zipcar provides hundreds of thousands of people with a viable alternative to traditional car ownership saving them money, time and headaches. Zipcar members in cities across the UK, Spain, Austria, France, America and Canada
are making the decision to live car free and enjoy the convenience, savings and environmental benefits of having “wheels when you want them.”
As we continue to grow we’re looking for talented, passionate people with great ideas to join the family in our UK office. We aim to create an environment that is as supportive, diverse and fun as our brand. If you’re results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled experience for our community of forward thinking members, we encourage you to apply.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: £30,000 plus excellent benefits
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please