What’s the Big Picture? provides companies with an affordable online “one stop shop” for market research, including a complete range of research tools (1:1 interviews, surveys, group discussions or ongoing feedback), guidance, best practice templates, "how to" guides and easy to use, all in one analysis.
What’s the Big Picture? is the SaaS (software as a service) version of the platform developed by a leading market research technology company, The Distilleries. The Distilleries provides research solutions for a number clients including Sky, News International, GE Healthcare and Next.
This is an all-in-one continuous reearch product delivering benefits such as:
- A complete research toolkit – delivering an unrivalled, comprehensive and complementary range of integrated qualitative and quantitative research tools and not just surveys.
- Research know-how – our research academy’s unique range of online "how to" guides, off the shelf best practice task & question templates and expert community Q&A, democratise research for business
- Intuitive all in one analysis – an easy to use drag and drop interface allowing users to unleash powerful analysis to unlock the critical trends and key answers that would otherwise remain hidden.
- Cutting edge automation & integration – connect to existing customer databases and configure and launch ongoing programmes; e.g. enable monthly automated customer satisfaction surveys
- Sample - self-serve access to consumers for research