Reference for CVS WLM/ PM01610TH
No Agencies Thanks.
To Apply click the following link: https://podio.com/webforms/659466/23997
We are looking for a fun, energetic project manager who is looking to take the next step in their career and get into the digital mobile sector.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively coordinate a variety of mobile projects, including SMS Campaigns, Mobile Website and mobile app deliveries from scoping to delivery. The aim of this role is to ensure delivery of quality products to deadline and budget. Supported by an experienced and talented team and reporting direct to the Head of Delivery you will have the chance to spearhead on a wide variety of interesting and innovative projects for some of the largest, and most well known brands in the country.
1. Ensuring that projects are tracked and delivered on time against detailed project brief requirements
2. Creating project documentation including specifications, deliver plans, wire frames and budgets
3. Managing internal Project Management processes and procedures
4. Communicating clearly and effectively to Client Services, Creative, Technical and Management colleagues
5. Liaison with internal and external client teams as well as third party suppliers
Specification & Skills
An individual who has:
1. Ability to work well in a team
2. A demonstrable track record of delivery of digital projects
3. Excellent people management skills
4. Excellent time management skills
5. Logical, detailed thought processes
6. An strong focus on project detail and planning
7. Strong written communication skills
8. Good verbal communication skills.
9. Motivated and driven to succeed.
10. Comprehensive understanding of digital technologies and delivery challenges
11. Candidates with previous digital and/or agency experience would be preferred
12. Mobile experience would be a plus but not required
Benefits of working at We Love Mobile
As a member of our team, you can enjoy (amongst other things):
1. Fun, friendly l environment
2. Situated in the heart of Tech City, Shoreditch
3. Close to Transport, Underground stations
4. Regular Social Events
5. Free breakfast, fresh fruit and fresh coffee every day
6. Life Insurance, Free eye tests and other perks
We Love Mobile is a full service mobile marketing agency growing at an exceptional rate. Currently 26 persons strong we are looking for a driven Project Manager/Producer to join the team to help deliver our increasing portfolio of tier 1 clients, including Coke, Virgin Media, Peugeot, and Unilever.
We are working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment, producing innovative mobile products and campaigns, including Apps and Mobile web sites. We operate in a growth industry and this role will be hugely stimulating and exciting for a candidate looking to get into one of the fastest growing marketing channels in the world.
We are part of BD Network group, whose areas of specialisation include Retail, Digital, Promotions, Experiential, Direct and Sponsorship. BD currently employs approx 250 people and works as one Agency across 3 locations in London, Melbourne and Glasgow. We benefit from big agency backing, but still operate as a small friendly, social and supportive team.
Click the following link: https://podio.com/webforms/659466/23997
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please