Project manager and portal developer/engineer
Looking for a portal developer and a project manager to work for a new start up company. The concept of the start up is highly cutting edge and brings light to innovative data verification solutions across an industry sector. Someone who has developed recruitment web site will be highly regarded.
· Project management to design project delivery plans using Agile methodology
· Design and develop the core Start-up Web Portal
· Develop Purchasing, Reporting, Billing and Cloud Management interfaces
· Develop integration to the Core Start-up Management platform.
· Responsible for the deployment of the Web Portal and continuous integration thereof.
· Develop the platform in line with the business strategy.
· Input into product evaluation and selection for the management platform.
· Input into functional requirements
· Deliver on-going support for the portal.
· Define supporting documentation for design, configuration and on-going support.
· Provide Subject Matter Expert level support
Desired skills and experience:
· Experience in project management
· Experience of three tier Web – App – DB design and development.
· Excellent database technology experience,
· Experience of continuous build and integration tools.
· Experience of source control products;
· Strong User Experience design, preferably with examples.
· Experience of Agile project methodologies
· Disciplined, organised and self-motivated.
What’s the package?
· Dividends + 1-5% equity
enthusiastic, driven, start up,
Why work for us:
We are generous and will be part of a small investment bank
We are a start up currently engaging in seed funding and hiring 2 individuals
Team/Dept: Start up
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required: 7 years +
Salary/package: Salary is between £40,000 and £60,000 DOE
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
To apply to this job please submit your CV and other requested documents to the email address below: