Position: Junior iOS Mobile Developer
Location: Clerkenwell, London
Reporting to: Head of Mobile Development
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 9:30 – 18:00
Our technology team is a great place to work. Full of ideas and innovation, it needs similarly creative minds to help carry on the startling progress already made. We are looking for people who enjoy working in a team environment, whilst still having the discipline to do individual work at times. We are flexible in our structure, and people will always have the chance to learn other skills as time progresses, as we actively encourage it. There is obviously opportunity to impress and progress through the company if desired. Here you have the opportunity to help shape what we create.
The primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Follow the coding quality standard defined by the Senior iOS developer
• Implement basic app functionalities and infrastructure specification described in the technical documentation
• Maintain, update and fix bugs in the app code
• Providing input on the UI design and UX of apps.
• Execute performance test and collect data
• Knowledge of how to debug and performance tune applications
• Assist with the development and maintenance of all internal tools and frameworks. This also includes heavy involvement in automated testing effort and implementation of test cases using a variety of scripting languages and open source tools.
• Work in a cross-functional team in an Agile software development environment (SCRUM) to help ensure the delivery of high-quality software.
• Write, maintain, and add test cases.
• Review existing tests and documentation, and concurrently propose ways to add more coverage to existing testing.
• Coordinate with multiple internal and external teams globally to communicate upcoming changes, known issues and workarounds, as well as to solicit feedback on improvements to the API.
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• iOS operative system
• Objective C & Cocoa experience
• Object Orientated Programming skills
• Good knowledge of Xcode IDE
• JSON/XML encoding
• Basic API development
• 2.1 Computer Science / or equivalent
• A fast learner, highly self-motivated and capable of taking responsibility for self development
• Passionate about Mobile & Technology
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact email@example.com for an application form.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please