Activate all the possible levers, both online and offline, to increase our brand awareness and sales worldwide (with a focus on the UK, the US and France). It is a generalist role, requiring both a strategic thinking and a “can-do” attitude. Your job will revolve around three main areas:
STRATEGY: with the CEO and Head of Sales, you will define the Marketing & Communications roadmap for 2016 onwards, including what actions need to be launched and when.
ONLINE: Growth Hacking (Acquisition/Activation/Conversion/Virality): you will produce some relevant content, grow the traffic on our website and optimize its conversion rate, in order to boost UpSlide’s brand awareness in the UK, US and France and increase lead generation.
OFFLINE: Your will improve UpSlide’s media coverage, by building sustainable relationship with our target media (PR). You will organize events from end to end, such as distribution of flyers, sport tournaments, business breakfasts for our clients and prospects, etc. The goal: increase our brand awareness (acquisition) and create an influential community of UpSlide users (customer retention/virality).
As needed, you will be supported by third parties that you will supervise: SEO agencies, PR agencies, etc.
1) You've mastered the basics of web development, in order to implement on our website – WordPress – the changes required to increase its conversion rate (which might involve going into the code).
2) You've mastered the basics of design (both web and print), in order to create beautiful and convincing supports – newsletters, webpages or objects, etc.
3) You are a self-starter, with a passion for start-ups. You are at the cutting-edge of the last “hacks” and good practices in web-marketing.
4) You write well.
5) You are autonomous, rigorous and driven.
6) You are a people person.
7) A working level of French is preferred but not essential.
Why work for us:
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
To apply to this job please submit your CV and other requested documents to the email address below:
Help grow a B2B fintech startup