An exciting new startup is looking for a hungry sales ninja, who is looking for a real challenge. You must be comfortable in generating new business, and owning the sales cycle. You should be very commercially astute with a consultative sales approach and able to build solid relationships of trust.
This role will see you work on the strategic development of the sales process alongside the Founder, with a view to taking ownership and running all sales related activity in the medium term, sourcing as many vendors as possible to use our services. There is a sales pipeline to run that requires attention, method as well as a high number of new opportunities that present themselves on a weekly basis (a marketplace make profits on volumes, the bigger is the choice of vendors for shoppers, the higher are the chances to make sales). Customer relationship management (CRM) is required, to help the vendors to upload all the required documents in order to be approved and ready to sell + additional support.
· Identifying new opportunities
· Calling and emailing prospective customers
· Dealing with new enquiries
· Account management
· Cross-selling additional services and products
· Strong commercial head
· Selling is an art and you need to love it
· Strong ability to negotiate
· Motivated, pro-active and with one goal success
· Knowledge of current ecommerce, Web and Digital industry
· Ability to work alone and within a team
· Excellent communication skills and humor (people need to trust you)
· Organized and professional with a strong can-do attitude
· Ideally have previous experience working within a digital agency
What we offer
· Exceptionalconnection within the London tech industry
· Unique experience in a vibrant London web startup
· Future career opportunity and strong references if you will cooperate with us to grow this global business.
· Assuming major responsibilities within the company
· Start Date: Immediately
· Duration: 3 months full-time. However, we are happy to discuss and find a mutually convenient way of working together
· Location: London (Shoreditch area)
· Travel expenses covered (£150 pm)
Unbits is a fast growing startup founded in London about a year ago.
We have created an online marketplace to facilitate our customers' process of searching, discovering and choosing the most innovative consumer electronics that will enrich their everyday life.
Our platform also enables consumers to build a direct relationship with their favourite hardware companies supporting the new wave of connected products.
So if all the above sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you. Please tell us the reason why you are best for the role and send us your CV.
Job type: Internship
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: 150£ PM
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
Challenging and dynamic