We are a London-based agency of 10 people in the process of building the next big thing in online bookings (hotels, restaurants, etc). Part of that process involves building a Wordpress Multisite ecosphere where we can build, manage and deploy websites, plugins, themes and other cool things for our clients. So we are looking for a Wordpress guru who can run this. Specifically, the position will need:
- Solid experience of building Wordpress themes from scratch
- Some experience of building Wordpress plugins
- Some good general PHP/MySQL skills would be a definite bonus
You will be:
- Passionate about web development (you do it in your spare time and love it)
- Meticulous about the work you do without sacrificing turnaround speed
- A natural problem solver who loves challenges
- Passionate about the travel industry
If any of this sounds like you, please get in touch. We need to fill this position urgently and are interviewing now.
umi Digital is a digital agency specialising in the hotel and travel sector. Founded in 2010 by award-winning hotelier Steve Lowy, the company has delivered digital solutions to a wide range of clients from boutique family-owned hotels to international brand names.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please