Salary based on experience
You will mostly be working with Wordpress, Drupal and Magento, there will also be opportunities to help with mobile web and app development as well as social apps. You will be self-motivated, a team player and keen to develop your range of technical skills. You will also help the Technical Director and Project Manager with job estimates and costings and coming up with ideas and solving problems.
You’ll also have opportunities to get involved in the creative and concept stages of projects, we’re always looking for fresh approaches and new ideas that as a team we can bring to life. Based in Shoreditch we’re close by to Bricklane, Spitalfields market and Liverpool street market, there are lots of bars and restaurants to choose from for after work drinks and socialising.
Please get in touch if this role sounds good to you, we looking forward to meeting you and discussing the role further.
• Experience working with HTML and CSS
• Ideally experience working with Wordpress, Drupal and Magento
• An uncompromising attention for detail
• Good communication skills to keep the team in the loop
• Comfortable managing your own time and tasks allocated to you
• Good time keeping
• Comfortable tracking and digesting web metrics
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please