The Talent Manager is an online platform with a network of 30,000+ TV freelancers. The site hosts a busy jobs board and houses talent databases for many of the UK’s leading production companies and broadcasters.
We’re looking for a Team / Admin Assistant to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. You’ll be working closely with all members of the team to offer administrative support in addition to moderating the site’s content and maintaining our social media channels. We’ll give you full training in how the website works and once you’re comfortable with that, you’ll be expected to assist with customer support enquiries, meaning clear communication skills are essential. If you have previous experience working with customers or clients, that would be a huge bonus.
The ideal candidate is someone with previous administrative experience within a media or creative environment. Candidates should have an interest in online businesses and be pro-active in generating new ideas to help grow the website.
· Moderate content submitted to the site
· Maintain our Facebook, Twitter and other social media pages with engaging content
· Follow up with companies and customers to gather feedback
· Deal with customer enquires
· Maintain mailing lists
· Upload content onto the news pages
· Events admin (assist with booking, research, promotion etc.)
· Research new avenues to promote the website and generate leads
· Provide administrative support to the rest of the team
Requirements / Qualifications:
· Min. 1 years’ experience working in a similar role within the media, tech or marketing industry
· Experience working in a customer or client facing environment
· Educated to Degree level or equivalent
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written
· Strong organisational & time management skills
· Good telephone manner
· IT literate – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & others as required
· Familiarity with social media for marketing use (Facebook/ Twitter/ Youtube)
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small team
· Knowledge of Photoshop
· Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
· Experience working with clients (B2B)
· Experience creating email marketing campaigns
· An interest in the TV, film and media industry.
· An interest in marketing, event management and digital media.
· The right candidate will be confident, down to earth, proactive and friendly and at ease speaking to the public and company contacts.
· Good eye for detail and a ‘can do’ attitude
· Work in a friendly and supportive environment
· 20 days holiday + bank holidays
· Part of the bike to work scheme
· The opportunity to take one of DV Talent’s creative training courses
· Well stocked biscuit draw and regular office socials
· Competitive salary, dependent on experience
The Talent Manager is part of DV Talent, the UK’s leading training provider for broadcast professionals and home to The Kit Room, specialist camera and film rental service.
The Talent Manager was born out of a desire to simplify the way our industry works and to professionalise the way TV companies recruit. Three years on we are now the Industry’s Premier Network & the ‘Go-To’ resource.
We’re a small, friendly and rapidly growing team, based at the heart of London’s tech scene in Shoreditch.
Team/Dept: Marketing and Customer Support team
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required: 1-2 years
Salary/package: dependent on experience
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
Great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their career to gain experience in various areas of a growing online business.