We're seeking an organised, fun and outgoing project manager. You'll be responsible for planning, organising, leading and motivating project teams to build great products that deliver exceptional business value to users. You'll work alongside our design and development teams, clients and product owners on several exciting projects. You should have excellent communication skills, love working in teams and be comfortable in high-paced agile conditions, and have experience working with large and complex enterprise-level projects with predictability and agility.
- Define project scope and schedule; focusing on client requirements and timely delivering value. Work with clients and teams to organise regular communication and meetings
- Support the product owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications and helping implement an effective system of project governance.
- Team Building - engage the team and bring everyone together with the aim of delivering the highest quality products at a sustainable pace
- Process Management and Improvement - define and manage a well defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement the best practices for agile project management.
You'll be working with a tight-knit team in our central London offices.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- 5-8+ years experience project managing technical projects
- Proven experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Experience working on Enterprise-level application development
- Ability to understand business perspectives as well as technical
- BA or BS preferred
- Creative and out-of-the-box approach to solving problems and organising projects and resources
- Formal project management / agile qualifications and certifications
- Experience working with agile project management tools
- Ability and proven experience communicating and interacting with both business and technical individuals at all levels
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please