The fashion supply chain is flawed, but we have a better idea. For the busy modern man who knows what he likes, it is hard to find clothing that looks, feels and fits well. The future, is mass personalisation.
We began life in January 2014 to trial affordable and fast-turnaround, custom-made menswear. With the incredible insight and initial traction we have gained, we are now looking to launch a personal, on-demand fashion concierge, delivered in a beautiful and intuitive chat-based mobile app – tell us what you want and we will make it for you.
We are looking for an incredible co-founder to own and develop the technical roadmap and position us as the new way to buy fashion.
- an experienced full-stack developer
- a natural leader
- proficient with agile/scrum
- experience in a disruptive start-up or agency environment
- an excellent communicator
- strategic, commercially-minded and hungry for growth
- a passion for fashion and a desire to change the world!
1. Create the technical vision: make decisions about which technologies and platforms to use and be responsible for the development methodology that is followed. You’ll understand the different options and, based on experience, analysis and your network, will be making technology choices to support our strategy
2. Hire and inspire the technical team: responsibility for hiring and managing the technical team .
3. Own the product: provide input into product decisions, using their experience to help the rest of the business get a sense of the likely costs of different features and suggesting ways to effectively use technology to help the business succeed.
4. Communications: communicate the technology roadmap to the rest of the company and to outside world – speaking with customers, investors, strategic partners.
Now we would love to hear all about you :).
3D Hubs is a global network of local 3D printers. Our mission is to make 3D printing accessible to everyone and help people create a new kind of products that are personalised, on-demand and locally produced It is the world's largest and fastest growing network of 3D printers with over 7,000 printers in 140 different countries. Founded April 2013 in Amsterdam by two former 3D Systems employees, 3D Hubs is currently based in New York and Amsterdam. 3D Hubs is a privately held company backed by Balderton Capital and Dutch investors DOEN and Zeeburg.
Job type: Co-Founder
Remote working possible: yes
Level of experience required:
This is remote working job
Sorry, no agencies please