Squadify; the sports social network promoting health & fitness for all by offering free tools to find players, create teams and play matches, we have an opening for an ambitious UI/UX designer to join our dynamic team at Squadify Towers within TechHub on City Road.
We are looking for someone with:
* 2+ years’ experience working within small teams
* Strong UI/UX experience (including mobile)
* Technical aptitude with key UX tools such as wire framing, prototyping, UML, scripting, and flowcharting products a strong plus
* Great Photoshop / illustrator skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other skills we’d love but aren’t crucial:
* Experience working within a start-up
What we’d like to see:
* A solid portfolio of web application design.
* User flows designed by you which you’re able to present convincingly
What we want you to do:
* Deliver design specifications and prototypes for the Squadify website
* Deliver a succinct style guide for use on all external communication
* Help create brand guidelines
Why should you work for us?
If you’re proactive, ambitious, passionate about sport, tired of working for “the man” and want to be part of a young exciting business then apply now.
A little more about us
We are an early stage start-up with a closed beta currently being used by the start-up community in TechCity, London for weekly football, badminton and squash sessions. Our founders have experience in internet start-ups and big internet brands.
For more information please Check our Video
It’s not all about us, what will we give to you?
We will offer a competitive package and will consider both freelance and permanent employees. We are currently self-funded but will be seeking to secure venture capital funding in the near future.
To apply: email@example.com
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please