Acquisition Marketing Executive
We are seeking a passionate Acquisition Marketing Executive to assist with our in-house Google and Facebook ad campaign management.
The ideal candidate will be bright with a proven interest in online digital ads management and an eagerness to become an expert
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and innovative marketing team and gain in-depth knowledge on Google and Facebook Ads management whilst harnessing analytical skills.
Responsibilities and requirements
* Daily Facebook and Google paid ad creation and campaign management.
* Follow the account strategy and assist with building reliable and high performing campaigns.
* Weekly and monthly reporting on campaign volumes and performance.
* Identify and implement opportunities for campaign improvement and optimisation.
* Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing knowledge with the marketing team.
* Stay current with new advances in Facebook and Google advertising, the competitive landscape and keyword research.
* A basic understanding of how Google and Facebook Ads function
* A good understanding of Excel.
* Comfort and fluency with key marketing metrics.An ability to rapidly parse and interpret marketing data to find patterns and make decisions.
* Experience with web analytics tools including Google Analytics
* Strong analytical skills and a desire for data driven problem solving
* An interest in learning more about the digital ads landscape
* Excellent attention to detail with a strong work ethic and a passion to get stuff done.
* Have a logical and methodical approach to work.
* Must be a self-motivated and self-starting individual
* Have a passion for sport, ideally triathlon, cycling, running, snow sports or hiking / walking
* A Graduate degree
Desirable but not required
* Experience using Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Power Editor
* Proven experience working in a methodical way
SportPursuit is a fast paced, entrepreneurial team where self-starters have an opportunity to make a huge impact in one of the internet’s fastest growing sports businesses. We’re a dedicated and passionate team who work hard to make things happen. If you’re ambitious and talented, and want to shape the future of the business but don’t mind getting your hands dirty this could be just the place for you.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please