As the engineering team leader at SnapRapid, you’ll be in charge of pushing our state of the art system to new boundaries. You’ll manage the schedule and delivery of a world class engineering team. Directly under our head of technology, you’ll be expected to participate in the design of the core of our product and validate the technical choices made by your team, as well as participate to the deliveries.
· Lead our engineering team and mentor junior engineers
· Collaborate in the design and technical decision for the core of our product
· Understand SnapRapid’s business and propose technical solutions adapted to the business challenges
· Lead the product releases throughout all the product lifecycle (dev-staging-production)
· Monitor live system with the team
· Develop automated testing procedures and frameworks for our products
· Participate in product development
· Conduct code reviews
· 1+ years of management experience. Senior Developer with exceptional leading abilities will also be considered.
· Strong knowledge of distributed systems (e.g. Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka).
· Strong knowledge of NoSQL databases and prior commercial experience working with MongoDB and Redis
· 2+ years of commercial python experience and at least knowledge of 2 of the following languages: php, Java, c#, c++; a basic knowledge of the web stack (html/css/js) and git are taken for granted.
· Knowledge of Docker principles and prior building containers
· At least basic knowledge of Linux distro (preferably Ubuntu) and AWS cloud (or similar cloud platforms)
Nice to have
· Knowledge or prior experience managing docker infrastructure is a huge plus
· Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
· Knowledge and prior experience with Hadoop and apache Spark
3D Hubs is a global network of local 3D printers. Our mission is to make 3D printing accessible to everyone and help people create a new kind of products that are personalised, on-demand and locally produced It is the world's largest and fastest growing network of 3D printers with over 7,000 printers in 140 different countries. Founded April 2013 in Amsterdam by two former 3D Systems employees, 3D Hubs is currently based in New York and Amsterdam. 3D Hubs is a privately held company backed by Balderton Capital and Dutch investors DOEN and Zeeburg.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: Circa £60k
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please