A strong knowledge of JAVA or Python is highly preferred but not required. Basic knowledge of Photoshop and adobe suite preferred. Silicon Markets is a rapidly growing start up so entrepreneurial drive and vision is welcomed but not required.
- Work alone or as part of a team building and improving the siliconmarkets.com website and trading platform.
- Back end and Database design and development (NodeJS experience significantly prefered)
- Contribute to design in UX and UI where necessary (experience in a Agile environment would be advantageous but not essential).
- Contribute to solution creation for interfaces and front facing applications for trading and investing
- Cross browser and Cross platform development.
- System architecture experience preferable.
PROJECTS AND EXAMPLES
- As we are looking for someone with entrepreneurial drive, we would need to see a portfolio of any work you have to show.
- This can be anything from Algorithms, Data extraction, Projects (at any level), Commercial Experience, Websites, Applications, Coding Examples and GitHub.
Why work for us:
Become part of a rapidly growing company where you input is valued and your time is appreciated.
Silicon Markets is a FinTech StartUp located in the Heart of Canary wharf. As we are expanding we are seeking out talented Individuals with a passion for technology, UI/UX design and development.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required: 2 years+
This job is located in London, Canary Wharf, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
FinTech Startup located in the heart of Canary Wharf with an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated team of individuals. Rapidly growing company looking for talented individuals to become part of the team.