JOB TITLE: Telesales Executive
REMUNERATION: £18,000 ()
REPORTS TO: Sales Director
JOB TYPE: Full-time (8am-5pm)
LOCATION: Farringdon (London)
APPLY: Send CV to email@example.com
Show My Homework is one of the fastest growing companies in the ICT for education sector. Our product is unrivalled in the marketplace and as a result we are rapidly expanding. This is an amazing opportunity to join a business that is in the relatively early stages of growth, yet has already built a dazzling reputation in the industry.
We are looking for an individual who can not just carry out the duties laid out in the job description, but someone who will become a dedicated and valued member of our team and will put their own personal stamp on this newly created position.
There is fantastic scope for career development and great financial rewards – you just need to demonstrate commitment and a natural flair for the role, although full training and ongoing support will be given.
We are seeking a proficient Telesales Executive responsible for booking telephone demos with decision makers UK schools for the sales team. To do this, you’ll need to identify and qualify these potential customers, as well as follow up with schools who have already expressed an interest.
You will be reporting directly to our Sales Director and be a highly organised and efficient person that is good at multitasking and equipped with excellent IT, organisation and communication skills. This position will be based full-time at our London office on Clerkenwell Road.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about education and be driven to hit targets.
To learn more about Show My Homework, visit www.showmyhomework.co.uk.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Follow up “warm leads”
* Make contact and assess requirements of school contacts who have already expressed an interest in Show My Homework via our website and book demos with these contacts.
* Source, contact and qualify “new leads”
* Identify new potential prospects within schools.
* Ensure contact is a key decision maker at the school.
* Make contact with lead via telephone and email.
* Identify appropriate times to call.
* Record names, addresses, competitors and reactions of prospects contacted.
* Arrange demo at a suitable time for lead, and confirm via email.
* Pass qualified lead to Sales Consultant to conduct phone demo.
* First-class communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Prepare work on own initiative as well as being part of a team.
* Ability to make a high volume of calls and handle rejection.
* Ability to perform under pressure within a target driven environment.
* Proficient in IT (although in-house system training will be given).
* High degree of initiative with excellent documentation skills.
* Highly organised and reliable.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Prior sales experience in the Education sector (desirable but not mandatory).
* Prior sales experience in any sector.
* Empathetic and Reliable
* Good team player
* Ability to perform under pressure
* Highly motivated and willing to go the extra mile when needed
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please