Shoutlet UK Role: Account Manager / Implementation Specialist
Shoutlet is a leading enterprise social media software company growing at an astonishing rate and working with amazing brands such as CareerBuilder, Burger King, Ikea, and Four Seasons.
We are currently looking to hire an Account Manager/Implementation Specialist to work in the London office.
Account Management Responsibilities:
• Manage customer relationships to obtain customer satisfaction
• Build relationships with senior managers within the customers’ organization and within advertising agencies
• Provide ongoing support and strategic guidance to clients in order to ensure effective product usage through a deep understanding of Shoutlet’s platform
• Able to manage multiple clients in multiple countries
• Drive reoccurring revenue and profitability
• Assist with new business development
• Act as a brand champion for the Shoutlet products
Implementation Specialist Responsibilities:
• Lead training/implementation calls for new clients coming on to the platform
• Travel to clients onsite for in person training/working sessions if required
• Develop in concurrence with the training staff at Shoutlet up-to-date training documents and materials
• Support new customers within the first 30-45 days on connecting their social networks
• Train established users within the first 30-45 days on each part of the platform based on their needs
• Document support activities in Salesforce
• 3 – 5 years of Account Management experience in Internet Marketing, Advertising, or Online Media
• Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, journalism, public relations, or equivalent, MBA a plus
• Proven track record of managing accounts $50K and over
• Experience with website development, social media, HTML/CSS coding experience a plus
• Demonstrated skills in negotiation and leadership
• Experience in writing business plans, reports, and marketing strategies
• Ability to operate independently with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Superior presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
Shoutlet, Inc. is a privately held technology firm that develops tools to help global brands create, manage, and measure social media communication via one easy-to-use, multi-user SaaS application.
Compensation for this position will be very competitive & commensurate with skills and experience.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please