Sapiens Group is headquartered in Paris and specialises in IT Consultancy and business solutions. Sapiens has 4 subsidiaries, ITIL Consulting, ICT Sapiens, Tenesea and Wemagine. Each specialises in a different aspect of business solutions from ICT engineering and development to design and training. Currently, Sapiens have 4 offices in France (Paris, Toulouse, Nantes and Lyon).
With more than 10 years of experience and a strong desire to provide customers the best value-added services, ITIL Consulting has developed solid competencies and know-how. Our expertise is recognised by our customers and our certified consultants.
For our new office in London, we are looking for a sales/branch manager with experience in sales in IT services. As a sales manager, you will have outstanding sales skills in order to develop the business activity in the UK.
In collaboration with the top management, the sales manager’s goal is to identify business opportunities and turn them into sales. From that perspective, you will identify potential customers, analyse their needs and suggest solutions according to these. Therefore, you will identify needs, negotiate contracts, close deals and report to the General Management.
Typical tasks involve (but not limited to):
- Responsible for the London office (and the team)
- Searching for customers who could benefit from our services
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers and partners
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Preparing reports for head office
- Making technical presentations and shaping solutions and giving advice to meet clients’ needs
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Extensive experience in sales in IT services is salient – ideally in the ITSM space
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Experience in new business development/start-up
- Ability to work on your own
- Ability to build new relationships with clients quickly and develop your own customer database
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity Independence
- Good knowledge of the UK IT market especially in London
- Native English speaker is compulsory – ability to speak French is a plus but not required
Salary: to be negotiated. Base depending on experience + OTE
To apply, please contact: Nadège MEASSON: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 849 548 657
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please