Saggezza is a technology services company. We design and deliver innovative technology solutions for ambitious organisations looking to gain a competitive edge in their market.
We will build a personal and deep working relationship with our customers; we will deliver tailored solutions based on a thorough understanding of their businesses; we will apply technology innovatively to their most challenging needs.
The Interaction Designer is responsible for helping to guide the visual development and user experience for Saggezza clients. The ideal candidate possesses a solid understanding of internet technologies, human interaction, user-experience, user-interface, production and e-commerce site design. This coupled with a passion for professional skill development and staying current on industry trends rounds out the makings of a solid Interaction Designer.
On a day-to-day basis the Interaction Designer is expected to create innovative solutions, conduct user-focused research, strive for making easy the norm and ensure that development has the necessary information/materials for a successful deployment. The Interaction Designer should also have a thorough understanding of usability and testing skills to oversee the quality of all projects he/she produces.
We are looking for a designer/developer who will be able to work independently as well as being part of a team based in the US and in India.
• Understands standards-based, cross-browser, multi-device design
• Understands fundamental design principles such as grid-based designs and solid typography
• Understands how to design with and extend corporate branding guidelines
• Strong understanding of Adobe Illustrator
• Strong understanding of pixel perfect design at multiple device resolutions and densities
• Familiar with responsive web design/development
• Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
• Able to work closely with creative peers and managers
• Familiar with usability testing*
• Familiar with the concept of wireframing
• Familiar with the concept of prototyping
• Background in graphic design for the web ideal
• Understands native iOS and Android design constraints*
• 4-6 years’ experience required
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in Graphic or Interactive Design
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Self-starter, highly motivated individual; team player who can adapt to changes in customer requirements.
• Ability to research problems and provide solutions
All candidates must submit a portfolio with personal design contributions or work samples.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please