We’re seeking a talented PHP and front-end developer to work on interesting internal and client projects (mainly consumer-facing websites and web apps, and back-end systems and extranets).
We’re looking for a rockstar with excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience as a software developer
- Excellent PHP knowledge
- Experience working with MVC frameworks
- A solid understanding of relational databases
- A track record of working on amazing websites
- Familiarity with all tiers of the web application stack
- Experience with AWS (Especially EC2, SES and RDS)
- Ability to navigate the command line in a Linux environment
- Mobile/tablet experience
You’d be based in either London or Berlin, either from home or a co-working space, and we offer competitive remuneration.
Start date as soon as possible (Sep/Oct 2013).
Please send a GitHub link and/or code samples (and optionally a CV).
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please