Robo is an educational robot that lets kids learn programming and the basics of robotics while having fun. Our team is a bunch of innovative, dedicated and passionate individuals who set out to inspire the next generation of inventors and creators of technology.
We are currently 10+ people based in London, San Francisco, Vienna and Shenzhen - www.startrobo.com. We are developing at a mind blowing pace and soon we will take part in one of the most competitive accelerators in the world. And…. we are on the hunt for a rockstar Head of Marketing to join our rapidly growing team and work side-by-side with company founders. This is an incredibly exciting time for us and we are looking for someone that can impart their knowledge, develop kickass processes and grow as we do – is that you?
As our Head of Marketing, you will be the driving force behind our overall marketing strategy.
- Be the Company’s growth engine, working directly with the founders to plan, implement and drive cost effective solutions to drive measurable and scalable user growth
- Identify, test and optimize several customer acquisition channels (SEO, PPC, affiliate, social etc.) that can deliver scalable growth
- Analyse and extrapolate patterns about consumer behaviour through qualitative and quantitative analysis to help guide marketing strategy and product decisions
- Develop and execute a vision for brand and community development
- Manage and continue to build a team to execute against this strategy
- Highly successful track record of delivering integrated marketing campaigns and creative campaign development (on- and offline)
- At least four years of relevant professional experience, including two years in a management capacity
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), additional languages are a plus
- Eligible to work and live in the UK and be fluent in written and spoken English
- And last but not least: a REAL entrepreneurial spirit: we are looking for energetic, ambitious, innovative, committed, driven, hardworking and thriving to deliver high performance person to join our amazing team
What you get
- You will work side-by-side with company founders and influence the way the company develops
- Being part of a team participating in one of the most competitive accelerators in the world you will have an access to an incredible network of mentors and alumni
- A competitive salary (subject to negotiation)
How to apply
Please send your cover letter including your salary expectations and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please