Robo is a revolutionary educational robot that lets kids learn programming and the basics of robotics while having fun. Our mission is to inspire the next generation of inventors and creators of technology.
We are currently a team of 10 people based in London, San Francisco, Vienna and Shenzhen - www.startrobo.com.
We are developing at a mind blowing pace and soon we will take part in one of the most competitive accelerators in the world. We are looking for a person to join our team and to work side-by-side with company founders.
- Develop and execute a vision for brand and community development
- Develop and execute a cohesive marketing strategy across a number of online and offline channels, owning the monthly budget and KPIs
- Drive communication related to our upcoming Kickstarter campaign
- Manage and continue to build a team to execute against this strategy
- Probably the most important: a creative mind and outside the box thinking
- At least four years of relevant professional experience, including two years in a management capacity
- A proven track record of creating and executing marketing strategies for a high-growth company
- Significant knowledge of and experience with online and offline marketing channels for a consumer product company
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), additional languages are a plus
- Eligible to work and live in the UK and be fluent in written and spoken English.
- And last but not least: a REAL entrepreneurial spirit: we are looking for energetic, ambitious, innovative, committed, driven, hardworking and thriving to deliver high performance person to join our amazing team
What you get
- You will work side-by-side with company founders and influence the way the company develops
- Being part of a team participating in one of the most competitive accelerators in the world you will have an access to an incredible network of mentors and alumni
- A competitive salary (subject to negotiation)
How to apply
Please send your cover letter including your salary expectations and your CV to email@example.com.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please