We’re currently looking for a Front End Developer to join us on a permanent basis! The Front End Developer is a key role for us as it’s important to ensure our thinking and designs are translated into digital solutions and products that work seamlessly, look great and are accessible. The Front End Developer is also highly essential as they’re responsible for advising and guiding colleagues on development opportunities, risks and best practice.
Responsibilities of the role include (in a nutshell):
• Build solutions (responsive sites, intranets, mobile etc) for a range of browsers (desktop and mobile).
• Own the development of Photoshop designs (PSDs) into tested, cross browser rendered HMTL and HTML5.
• Work closely with back-end developers to integrate templates into CMS (typically Umbraco).
• Design and develop a core framework for solutions, including test and deployment strategies.
• Ensure an accurate translation of project requirements into functional and technical specifications and accurately deliver against these. Give detailed briefs to colleagues to ensure the seamless handover of opportunities, work and knowledge.
• Bring ideas and views on current and emerging trends and implement where appropriate.
• Have worked within an agency environment in a similar role.
• You’ll have a track record of building responsive sites in HTML5.
• It would be advantageous to have experience with Umbraco and understand .NET.
• Experience working as part of a cross-discipline team using agile methodologies.
We are a creative communications agency. We help our clients tell their stories simply, in one clear voice, by whatever means works best. We ensure that all their audiences, both internal and external, understand them, believe in them and engage with them.
We’re specialists in branding & marketing communications, digital, print, annual reporting, sustainability, employee engagement & moving image.
Our story is that we’ve been developing relationships and having valuable conversations since we started in 1986. And we’ve grown every single year since then.
No recruitment agencies please.
Why work for us:
Our market: We offer a range of creative communications and solutions for our clients across a mix of B2B and B2C. We're a top 5 consultancy in the UK.
Who we are:
We’re one of the UK’s leading corporate communications consultancies. Born in 1986, we’re now over 150 people based in London and Birmingham. We specialise in Brand identity, Corporate reporting, Digital media, employee engagement, marketing communications, moving image and sustainability.
What we do:
We help our clients tell their stories simply, in one clear voice, by whatever means works best. In this way, we ensure that all their audiences, both internal and external, understand them, believe in them and engage with them.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please