Qubit is looking for a hungry and ambitious Inside Sales Manager to join our growing sales team in London’s Soho. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically literate talker to develop in a well-supported Sales role at a very hot start up.
Founded in 2010 by a team from Google, Qubit works with some of the biggest names in Online. Our engineers have built a brand new platform that combines a host of technologies – analytics, automation, personalization and more – into a simple, easy-to-use product.
We’re not the only ones excited by our approach to solving the problems of modern e-Commerce. Last December we raised $7.5 million in Series A funding from one of the UK’s biggest venture capitalists.
Although our team has now grown to almost 80 staff, we’re keen on keeping our culture as relaxed and open as when there were 5 of us. We’ve got table football, a special coffee machine, and nobody ever wears a tie. More importantly we’re focused on continuing our amazing growth for 2013 and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* Making outbound sales calls promoting the full suite of QuBit Products, booking meetings for our Business Development team and being part of our story.
* Meeting realistic monthly and quarterly targets for meetings booked.
* Initiating and building relationships with Digital professionals across a range of industries.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
* Outstanding communication skills and an impeccable telephone manner.
* The ability to get your brain around our technical products, and explain them in simple or complex terms to prospects over the phone.
* At least 1 to 2 years of experience in an Inside Sales or Recruitment role and a proven track record of exceeding quota.
* Experience generating leads in the eCommerce, Retail or Travel sectors would be highly beneficial.
* An understanding of the software industry, and preferably experience selling SaaS solutions over the phone.
Salary + OTE + Benefits
To apply: If this sounds like you, come and introduce yourself by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please