As a recognized leader in agile development, Pivotal Labs have been building highly-reliable software for over 20 years. We’re specialists in web and mobile development, and are well known for building large-scale, complex web applications, as well as iOS and Android applications. Because we practice a highly-disciplined form of agile development that leads to consistent, on-time delivery of high-quality software, our clients get a superior product in a shorter amount of time.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to develop and manage sales, close opportunities, and meet or exceed territory sales targets, using deep sales processes and industry expertise. You should have, and have the ability to establish, strong relationships with C-level clients, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders. As a key member of our sales team, you must thrive in an environment that is highly collaborative. This position focuses on the enterprise customer segment.
Key competencies for success at Pivotal Labs:
* Proven track record of increasing revenue through new customers. Strong understanding of how to grow an underdeveloped or under-penetrated territory
* Client relationship management
* Ability to listen and determine the customers’ needs
* Ability to clearly articulate your point of view in professional manner
* Entrepreneurial spirit suitable to a fluid startup environment
* Mobile technology knowledge and orientation
* Manage all aspects of client selling: prospecting, consultation, building strategic proposals, relationship management, closing and transition.
* Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve and exceed individual software quota responsibility
* Consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline
* Ability to lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively (i.e., candidate is a “hunter” not a “sales order” taker)
* Quickly learn new software products and communicate their value propositions
* Manage effective working relationships with engineers, consulting professionals and business development managers
* Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners within identified territory
* As a proven closer, garner commitment at every step of the sales process
* Effectively respond to customer requests
* Utilise customer contact activity tools, and update relevant information held in these systems
* Bachelor’s degree
* 5+ years successful sales experience selling solutions/services in the technology area
* Exceptional strategic selling skills including discovery, ROI development, presentation, sales cycle maintenance, tactical planning/closing.
* Travel within your assigned territory is required up to 65% of the time
* Strong Google Apps & Microsoft Office skills
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please