At Ogury, our goal is to fundamentally change the way e-merchants can acquire new customers on mobile devices and provide a service to their end users based on what they like.
We are looking for a French-speaking intern to strengthen our SWAT team (support team) based in central London.
The main responsibility of the support intern is to be in charge of the identification, qualification and resolution of tickets. Tickets fall into two categories:
• functional issues: eg, a piece of software does not work as expected,
• performance issues: eg, we suspect a drop in the click-through-rate in UK.
For functional tickets, we expect the intern to:
• determine if it is a feature or a bug,
• qualify the severity of the issue,
• drive its resolution.
• For performance tickets, the intern might have to do complex analysis to understand if the performance drop can be explained by external factors or if it is due to an internal bug.
The intern will work closely with the rest of the support team and will be trained on the various required technologies:
• Crunching data: Excel, SQL or Hadoop (Hive, Pig)
• Testing: test frameworks, to contribute to our test suites
• Scripting: using a scripting language (bash, ruby or python
We expect our intern to be tech-savvy, to have excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and to be eager to learn. French language is essential for this role.
About the Company
Ogury is the second start-up of two successful entrepreneurs. They sold their first start-up for 30 millions and they raised $2.1 million to launch Ogury Limited. They have a great expertise in the digital mobile market and with Ogury they will revolutionize the way e-merchant acquire clients on mobile and tablet.
Team/Dept: SWAT Team
Job type: Internship
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: £700 a month
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
This is an incredible opportunity for the candidate to join a growing-fast company, at the early beginning. You can grow as fast as the company and rapidly being given a lot of responsibilities.