Program management of the end-to-end development and implementation of business initiatives with focus on technology enablers, access channels and infrastructures that broaden the outreach of MFS services and drive user uptake.
- Program interface with internal and external partners and stakeholders across markets
- Provide targeted project management support to local MFS operations
- Coordinate project requirements, track and facilitate project activities with in-country MFS teams.
- Manage project scope, time and cost within a governance model and process
- Track and report systematically on the progress of the projects to internal and external stakeholders; monitor and ensure project deliverables and milestones are set out and achieved.
- Continuous process to optimize and improve communication, engagement and governance model.
- To ensure the success of projects, provide or secure targeted technical assistance for partners and other relevant stakeholders and actively foster partnerships. Partners and other stakeholders have necessary support to build a successful ecosystem
- Plan and manage the rollout of selected projects and partnership engagements across markets.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree, preferably in Industrial, IT, Systems Engineer; preferred professional certification in project management (PMI, Prince 2)
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in technology solutions or services
• Managed programs or projects on a multi-country basis in a regional or global scope
• Preferred relevant experience in Mobile Financial Services deployments and operations or other technology sectors
• Fluent English spoken and written required, additional languages (French and Spanish) preferred
Should you be interested in this role, please apply via our website: http://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_millicom/external/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=1590&localeCode=en-us
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please