Job description Breif of requirements:
• Work alone or as part of a team building and improving the siliconmarkets.com
website and trading platform. • Back end and Database design and development (NodeJS experience significantly preferred)
• Contribute to design in UX and UI where necessary (experience in a Agile environment would be advantageous but not essential).
• Contribute to solution creation for interfaces and front facing applications for trading and investing
• Cross browser and Cross platform development.
• System architecture experience preferable. Overview
• As we are looking for someone with entrepreneurial drive, we would need to see a portfolio of any work you have to show. • This can be anything from Algorithms, Data extraction, Projects (at any level), Commercial Experience, Websites, Applications, Coding Examples and GitHub.
Who We Are Looking For
Description of the ideal candidate
Why work for us:
Silicon Markets is a Fin-Tech brokerage firm. Our focus on technology allows us to create powerful and institutional-level tools for retail traders. We provide: multiple platforms to execute trades, deep liquidity and tight spreads on all major currency pairs and ground-breaking technology to any trader that trades with Silicon Markets. Each trader has a unique set of preferences and trading strategies, so we provide a personal, customizable platform and user interface, to improve the experience of trading. Value-Adding technology is always the core driver of everything we produce and our team is dedicated to delivering the best.
Silicon Markets is a Fin-Tech brokerage firm. Our focus on technology allows us to create powerful and institutional-level tools for retail traders. We provide: multiple platforms to execute trades, deep liquidity and tight spreads on all major currency pairs and ground-breaking technology to any trader that trades with Silicon Markets.
Team/Dept: Software Development
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required: 3 years+
Salary/package: 40k, Bonus yearly, Options
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please