We are looking for a driven and versatile Digital Marketing Executive to help fuel Twoo's growth.
This role, which involves a good mix of execution and strategy, will include developing solutions, testing, number crunching and much more. You will work directly with the Director of Conversion to increase the number of non-organic registrations, which is crucial for the expansion of our products.
- Take an active role in project execution – leading testing and coordinating engineers in order to reach product quality and on-time delivery.
- Assist in paid marketing/user acquisition activity – analysing data and identifying opportunities for successful campaigns.
- Research websites and applications in the industry that might be interesting acquisition targets.
- Contribute to the development of new feature proposals – conducting competitive analysis and gathering internal input.
- Perform a variety of hands-on and project support tasks to assist the Product/Marketing department.
- Proactive with an extreme can-do attitude, tons of great ideas and the ability to get things done without close supervision.
- 1-2 years online marketing or product management (internships included).
- Bachelors (or equivalent), ideally in Marketing or Computer Engineering.
- Experience with working in a fast-paced digital business.
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring and problem-solving skills (i.e. you can crunch and work magic with data to build up a convincing story to solve any issue).
- Eagerness to get your hands dirty and test the product thoroughly.
- Good understanding of how to work with engineers in a collaborative and efficient way.
- Ability to travel from time to time (e.g. a trip to our Belgian headquarters every 2 months).
- Ability to work in the UK (no working visa sponsorship required).
Nice to have:
- Experience in user acquisition on Facebook.
- Good Excel skills.
- Basic wireframing skills.
- Multiple languages are a big plus.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please