Lookout is a new kind of security company, founded on the premise that mobile devices and networks need a different approach to security that reflects the realities of computing in the post-pc era. At Lookout, we’re passionate about building products that people love and, more importantly, that they trust. With over 55 million users in every country around the world, Lookout has become the world leader in mobile security. We’re headquartered in San Francisco and over the last year we opened up our European headquarters in London out of Soho Square.
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for someone to join our team to take the lead on our European digital marketing. It’s a great opportunity to use your knowledge to both drive local strategy and get hands-on in the approach. We’re looking for a doer, someone who will make a real impact on our brand awareness and customer engagement in Europe. You will help increase customer adoption, engagement, and conversion by performing a wide array of marketing. You’ll work closely (though remotely) with our marketing team back in San Francisco in order to ensure our marketing strategy and execution is aligned. We’re looking for a true marketing athlete with excellent analytical and communications skills and project management.
Successful candidates will be results-oriented, self-directed and have a strategic orientation balanced with a strong ability to contribute directly to the business.
What Will You Do?
· Digital Marketing Prowess:
o Someone with a great understanding of digital marketing strategy and how all components work together to help elevate a mobile app company
o Someone who can take a hands-on approach and execute on strategy including: SEO, ASO, social media, customer acquisition and web strategy
o Have a strong pulse on European data to best understand performance of marketing initiatives and make strategy based on this reading.
· Strong understanding of local marketing needs for our European target regions, currently UK, Germany and France
· Manage our European social media presence and increasing our brand engagement and follower base
· Content marketing: own and operate content marketing strategy; create local content to drive consumer awareness of Lookout’s solutions to mobile security problems
· Take ownership of our local market research in order to inform strategy
· Cross-functional work across London team and US in order to drive marketing strategy and projects
· Coordinate with other members of the marketing team to ensure that messaging, brand and materials across the organization are coherent
· Product marketing: Serve as European product marketing lead, liason between SF and London team to keep the London informed on product initatives
· Not afraid to get your hands dirty. We need a doer!
· A great hands-on attitude; positive, go-getter, multi-tasker
· Strong digital marketing experience, mobile a plus
· Impeccable communication and writing skills in English; European languages are a plus
· Strong analytical skills, able to understand and make sense of a large amount of marketing and product data
· Approx. 3 years of experience in similar roles
· Loves a start-up culture and attitude; can bring order to chaos
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
To be a part of the first European Marketing team at Lookout, to be able to run programs that affect the daily lives of potentially millions of mobile users, to help define what mobile security looks like for years to come