Lokku is seeking a technically minded, highly analytical rising star to join our Products team in the role of Product Executive. If you’d like a key role in an exciting and evolving internet company, and have enthusiasm and dedication in abundance, then please keep reading.
Lokku is a thriving consumer internet company that specialises in vertical search engines for classifieds. Founded in 2006, we launched our first brand, Nestoria, a vertical property search engine, later that year. We have continued to diversify into new brands, and to expand our existing products into many new countries. We now have over three million users a month and partner with almost every major media brand in our international markets.
In order to drive Nestoria’s everyday operation as well as the ongoing evolution of our product, your mission will be to:
* Extract insight from our traffic, product performance and market data, and optimise traffic campaigns.
* Assist in identifying and formulating product improvements, and liaise with developers to ensure their successful implementation.
* Drive product testing and user research.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
* Manage the data integration and feed import process.
* Create, analyse and disseminate operational and management reports.
* Develop analysis scripts in order to gain deeper insight into Nestoria’s usage patterns and to ensure that we extract maximum value from the incoming data streams.
* Contribute to the development and execution of product improvement ideas.
* Conduct user research, usability studies and related UX activities.
* Use internal and external systems (e.g. Google Analytics) to monitor Nestoria’s performance and conduct basic SEO tasks.
* Measure the effectiveness of product campaigns and traffic acquisition initiatives.
* Coordinate Nestoria’s social media presence.
You may be a recent graduate with a degree in IT, management, or a quantitative discipline, or you may be currently working as a product, business or SEO analyst, and looking for your next move into a consumer-driven internet company.
Alternatively you could be a junior developer who would like to explore a career in digital product/project management. Maybe you have entrepreneurial ambitions, but want to learn from the veterans of the start-up world first.
We are relaxed about your background, as long as you have the following:
* Passion for product improvement – incremental and transformative alike.
* Familiarity with product lifecycle.
* Excellent analytical and numerical skills, and close attention to detail.
Knowledge of SQL, Excel and other data management tools.
* Exposure to scripting languages (shell scripts, Perl, Python, Processing, PHP).
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with our users and partners.
* Familiarity with either spatial data, online mapping or SEM/SEO is desired, although this is not essential.
* Demonstrable interest in digital product design, APIs, open data and big data.
*How to Apply*:
This is a wonderful opportunity to build a career in product management within a friendly close-knit company that offers a successful and expanding service with millions of unique users throughout the world. We have earned a reputation for excellence in data management, and you will be working with and learning from some of the very best in the industry. If you can offer the skills outlined above, we absolutely want to hear from you. Please e-mail your CV, covering note and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please