Local Measure (www.localmeasure.com) is a Sydney-based startup that is leading the charge in location-based social listening technology.
We are a passionate, fast-growing team with offices in Sydney, London, USA and Singapore. Our leadership roster includes advisors and management from Google, Twitter, Salesforce, and other successfully exited startup businesses.
We are fully funded and looking to scale our business globally in 2016. That’s where you come in!
About the role:
This is a unique opportunity to take on a high-impact role as the third member of one of our fastest-growing business regions, reporting directly into our VP of EMEA.
If you are an ambitious and entrepreneurial salesperson with deal-making experience and a proven track record, this position is for you!
• Strategic deal-making with Local Measure’s key prospects in Europe and the Middle East, growing the company’s client base throughout the region
• Build relationships and close deals with new clients, enabling you to achieve sales targets and KPIs
• Educate brands on the value of Local Measure in meetings, calls, and presentations
• Drive brand awareness by attending and speaking at industry events and conferences
• Create best practices and strategies and share them cross-functionally with our global team
• Travel as needed throughout the region to meet with clients
· Extensive deal-making experience (preferably in the SaaS or tech sector), with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
· Self-starter mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit; ability to generate and drive solutions independently in an ambiguous environment
· Creative thinker/thought leader in developing new approaches, use cases, and best practices
· Commitment to building a world-class company and making an impact
· Team player, open to collaborating and communicating with a global team
· Strong professional network in EMEA preferred
· Multilingual preferred
· 5+ years of experience in digital sales, business development, marketing, consulting, or media
· Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills with astute attention to detail
· Start-up work ethic & attitude: proactive approach, rigorous and thorough follow-through, not afraid roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty - and have fun doing it!
· Enjoy being part of an awesome team
· Willingness to travel
· BA/BSc degree
To apply for this position, please submit below or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: Dependent on experience
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please