We are a digital agency based in Shoreditch, East London specialising in designing and developing ecommerce websites. We work in the UK’s most thriving and creative digital area, so if you want to be a part of it read on…
We are looking for an enthusiastic account manager/digital producer to single handedly head up our client services and take control of our existing client base, manage and build relationships, gather requirements, provide strategies and implementation plans and manage studio resource.
As an Agency our focus is on designing and building best in class ecommerce websites for a wide range of organisations and industries. We work with start ups to multi-national companies to provide a holistic ecommerce solution which is unique to the clients needs and objectives, meaning each project has a new set of requirements and problems to solve.
We have been around for 7 years and have had a focus on creating ecommerce sites for the last 4 years. We are an in house team of designers, front end developers and back end developers.
• First point of contact for our existing client base
• Maintaining and developing existing client relationships through meeting and liaising with clients to discuss, identify & understand their requirements
• Working with the team to formulate solutions and strategies to meet the client requirements
• Planning and budgeting
• Up-selling existing clients on new features/functionality/design work
• Monitoring and analysing project results, providing reports to the Directors on performance
• Scheduling, prioritising and resource management of multiple digital projects through the studio to strict deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Undertaking general administration tasks
• Assisting with preparation for tenders and pitches along with other agency staff, to try to win new business
• Take a lead role on client support
• Attention to detail
Nice to have
• A basic understanding of coding languages
• An eye for good design
• Knowledge of Magento
• Agency and eCommerce experience
Holidays: 25 days + Bank Holidays
Working Hours: 9am – 5:30pm
Lunch: 45 mins
Salary: 26k – 32k
Working environment: No suits, wear what you want, fruit delivered every week, nice people, music is on in the office constantly and beers on a Friday. We work in a digital hub which houses many other agencies in the creative industry, we often collaborate with branding agencies, photographers, video production, translators and other agencies located in our building.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are successful and can join us before the 6th of December, you can join us on our annual Christmas party, this year we are going to Amsterdam.
Please send your CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on 0845 5202 400
APPLY IMMEDIATELY, CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY 6th December
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please