We are Camden based online media startup that provides content management and monetization solutions to content rights holders on YouTube, Facebook and SoundCloud. We have recently developed our own proprietary online platform to scale and provide new tools to our growing client base.
The founders are now looking for their Head of Business Development who will be responsible for all business development efforts supporting our rights management solutions and eventually managing a team delivering these solutions to our top tier customers.
Our current corporate clients are in music industry and include independent record labels such as Kobalt Labels Services, Essential Music & Marketing, ATC Management and BMG. Few of the music artists include The Beatles, Pink Floyd and Phil Collins.
– Source, evaluate, negotiate, and execute new business partnerships with top tier media & entertainment companies / rights holders within music industry
– Expand client base across sports, film, TV and other verticals
– Identify new revenue streams
– Support company's overall strategy and execution
– Build and enact a UK and eventually global business development strategy
– Hit key performance metrics set by the business
– Eventually manage the entire business development team
– Minimum 2 years experience of generating rights management business within music industry or a non-music vertical like sports, TV, etc.
– Creative thinker and problem solver
– Advanced experience with email communication
– Must work well within a team but also be able to work independently
– Understanding of the YouTube and digital media ecosystem from a rights holder’s perspective
The key role of the candidate will be to generate new business not just within music industry but also across other verticals.
Salary + uncapped commission will be in place for overachieving monthly targets. Stock options will be given to the person who is up for the leadership role.
Please do send us a cover letter.
3D Hubs is a global network of local 3D printers. Our mission is to make 3D printing accessible to everyone and help people create a new kind of products that are personalised, on-demand and locally produced It is the world's largest and fastest growing network of 3D printers with over 7,000 printers in 140 different countries. Founded April 2013 in Amsterdam by two former 3D Systems employees, 3D Hubs is currently based in New York and Amsterdam. 3D Hubs is a privately held company backed by Balderton Capital and Dutch investors DOEN and Zeeburg.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: yes
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: £40,000-£50,000 base. Commission on sales.
This is remote working job
Sorry, no agencies please