The Konstruktor Marketing team is looking for talented and motivated individuals that are willing to work hard to help Konstruktor lead an industry-wide marketing transformation while maintaining a long history of solving clients' hardest and most important business challenges. Konstruktor Marketing is integrating technology, data and analytics to deliver personalized experiences for our clients and prospective customers. Be on the cutting edge and develop your expertise in digital, event, or social media marketing. Upon starting with Konstruktor, you will participate in a training program to enable a fast and successful start. This program combines career development and leadership training to enable you to quickly utilize your skills.
Interested in learning more about Konstruktor? Visit https://konstruktor.com
Join our community of creative individuals from all around the globe!
• Strong work ethic, ability to work independently, team player and sense of urgency for deadlines
• Strong communication skills in developing core ideas and business objectives into written and graphic form
• Possess creativity, problem-solving skills, innovative thinking and strategic vision
• Excellent critical reasoning skills
• Skilled in Microsoft Office tools with proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
• Undergraduate business degree required, MBA preferred
• Working knowledge of Social Media tools and tactic a plus
• Manage, monitor and execute day-to-day scheduling and posting on all Konstruktor social media platforms
• Proactively engage with fans on social platforms to drive positive conversation and brand experiences
• Regularly track and monitor social media trends, strategies, emerging platforms, tools, best practices, competition, etc
• Work closely with Customer Service to monitor and respond on our social channels, providing prompt, accurate customer service
• Partner with Public Relations team to monitor and track social response to corporate announcements, events, news, etc
Why work for us:
Konstruktor is a part of our real life, which significantly facilitates and simplifies business processes, materialization of creative ideas and constructive cooperation. The main mission of the project is to unite creative and active people, to implement ideas from simple and in demand to incredible and fantastic, that can shape our future.
Konstruktor introduces Creative Environment, which enables anyone to innovate their ideas by having a vertical timeline, ratings, new form of finances, and IT infrastructure.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
To apply to this job please submit your CV and other requested documents to the email address below: