We’re looking for passionate Computational Linguists to join our growing team who can help lead the development of our systems’ Natural Language understanding. They will work alonside our team of data scientists and engineers to focus on core problems in sentiment analysis, information extraction, clustering, summarisation etc.
This role is also open to current MS/PhD students on a part-time/intern basis.
Things we’re looking for:
* MS or PhD in Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning, or related field.
* Experience working hands-on with large-scale data sets
* Experience developing NLP grammars, parsers and machine learning algorithms
* Highly fluent in a programming language (preferably Python, C++, Java)
* Experience in speech segmentation/recognition
* Ability to attract additional world-class computational linguists
We know that great people can adapt and learn, so we’re not too fussed about everything on this list.
To apply for any of our roles, please send an email with a copy of your CV and a covering note to email@example.com
Check out our careers page for more roles
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please