Hiring for 5-6 white/black box QA engineers, as well as a Team Lead, to work with an industry-leading media company outside Reading.
1. Performing audits and participate in executing new and regression tests in accordance with software test execution plans and procedures.
2. Track and report progress of test execution.
3. Analyse and characterise defects and open problems against the relevant product in the tracking tool.
4. Maintain and manage test configuration.
5. Assist in reproducing defects reported in the field.
1. Improved ability in troubleshooting, characterisation and describing defects including providing detailed configuration and descriptions for passing and failing tests.
2. Create and maintain test execution plans and procedures including identifying actual and potential problems in these test plans.
3. Facilitate discussion of technical issues with peers and management.
4. Represent QA concerns in meetings with cross-functional, release and business team member.
5. B.S degree in technology or related field
If interested in this role please contact Natalie Meyer at email@example.com with attached CV.
Job type: Contract
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please