Innovative digital banking startup
This is a chance to gain experience in a customer centric, innovative and modern business. We are challenging the current banking ecosystem through a combination of digital solutions and understanding customer needs. Our propositions involve offering a range of unique and forward thinking banking and credit products perfectly tailored for a customer in a way that best suits them. We do this by analysing financial data, and delivering this through a digital interface designed for mobile use.
We’re committed to offering customers real choice in their banking through flexibility and a fair deal, packaged in a hassle-free approach. An advantage we have is how we compete for the consumer in a way traditional banks cannot.
As a Visual Design Intern you will join a product team who are in the process of designing and building its core online and mobile proposition for customers, which covers both traditional digital banking and new, innovative customer-focused features.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering wireframes, high-fidelity designs, production assets and experience definitions across mobile (native and web), tablet and desktop channels.
You will work closely with strategists, user experience designers and technologists to resolve issues and maintain the quality of our creative deliverables.
Your Capabilities / Knowledge
- You have or are studying for a BA/BSc/MA in Multimedia Design, Graphic/Visual Design or related degree
- Competent with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- A portfolio with examples of pixel perfect application or website mobile interfaces you have designed
- Experience of following brand/design guidelines and/or design briefs
- Appreciation of user experience design and willingness to work with user experience colleagues to help plan designs and processes
- Willingness to work with technology experts to uncover and understand requirements, capabilities and limitations as they relate to design deliverables
- Experience with Sketch 3
- Experience in wider support tooling/technologies
- Prototyping tools (Marvel App, InVision, Proto.io)
- Creative production (After Effects, Production, Copywriting)
- Appreciation of typography, layout and form
- Illustration ability
What you get:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- The feeling of looking back in years to come and knowing you were part of creating something that changed and industry
- A unique and exciting opportunity to work in a bank startup
- The chance to learn and gain skills from experienced professionals
- Compensation dependent on your experience
How we work:
- Highly customer-centric and empathetic, with a passion to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- High levels of personal and professional integrity
- Entrepreneurial approach with an ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands on
- Positive, self-starter attitude with strong communication skills, intellect and energy
- Desire to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive
- Collaborative working style
- Commitment to our purpose
Team/Dept: Product / Design
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: Dependant on experience
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please