IHEED is transcending boundaries and transforming medical education.
IHEED is an exciting ambitious new Irish medical education technology company, built by doctors and healthcare professionals, for doctors and healthcare professionals.
IHEED provides directly to Ministries and healthcare organisations in Middle East, Asia and Africa the education and accreditation of the world’s leading medical universities combined with a digitally connected global network of tutors with real life experience to share knowledge and build competencies to provide better care.
IHEED is at a very exciting phase of rapid growth as a young Irish company for the right person to make a real difference in this leadership role and join our ambitious and experienced team. With committed multimillion euros revenues already in place for 2016 and backed by some of Irelands most successful technology and education investors, iheed is raising further larger investment in 2016 for further expansion to match our global ambition.
You take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal customer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, marketing, financial and legal, webmasters, product and engineering. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be part of the central Marketing team leading IHEED products. You’ll be responsible for defining and driving the marketing, IHEED products. This will include being part of a cross-functional team from Sales and Product to create, implement, continuously track and improve our product base in all domains and verticals. You’ll work managing relationships with key industry analysts and customers to take our product to market.
In the role your key responsibilities will include:
• Managing the evolution of the IHEED brand, to ensure the brand is consistent with our corporate objectives
• Driving brand awareness in our target markets
• Defining marketing objectives and the regional marketing strategies in liaison with the Management Team and Country Management
• Creating and managing marketing plans for each region
• Excellent spreadsheet and presentation software knowledge
• Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated capacity to roll out complex, multi-touch marketing campaigns globally.
• Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against set deadlines.
• Team player, with the ability to work independently.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• High growth SaaS experience
• Domain expertise or great recent expertise in sustainability, corporate safety, EHS, operational risk or GRC Industry analyst relations management Web or mobile application product launches
• Managing our marketing materials (brochures, website, and presentations) to ensure they reflect our brand and products
• Event coordination including coordination of stand design, build and installation
• Tracking and reporting marketing effectiveness metrics including SEO to the Management Team
• Content planning and strategy development
• Writing content in collaboration with IHEED Subject Matter Experts, and editing content as required
• Vendor management of regional design, marketing and Public Relations agencies as and when required
• Social media strategy development, building, participation and monitoring, building our media communities by posting content and engaging with audiences on Twitter and LinkedIn
• Work with partner marketing teams, when required, and with country sales organisations to plan and execute specific marketing campaigns
• Work with the county sales organisations to ensure that they have the marketing materials required to drive sales
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in a B2B Marketing leadership position with responsibility for marketing strategy definition and execution – ideally in healthcare.
· Vendor management (design, Public Relations, event management)
· Management of industry events through full lifecycle from concept through to event and post-event follow-up
· Enterprise software marketing experience is highly advantageous
· Experience creating great content that successfully meets marketing objectives
· Track record of measurable success
· Using CRM and Lead Forensic systems for campaign management
· Must be very driven to succeed and deliver measurable results
· Must be able to deliver results in a start-up environment by being a resourceful self-starter
· Ability to write compelling and accessible content tailored to a range of audiences
· Ability to think strategically, communicate a vision but also be detail-orientated
· Social media expertise
· Understanding of web development and SEO
· Ability to meet tight deadlines, handle simultaneous projects and prioritize effectively
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: 60 000 euro p.a
This job is located in dublin, Ireland
Sorry, no agencies please
Great startup, great people!