JOB TITLE: PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
SALARY: £120k OTE (DOE + STRONG COMMISSION STRUCTURE)
BENEFITS: SHARE OPTIONS AVAILABLE AFTER 12 MONTHS SERVICE
The successful candidate will be able to:
* Self motivate and achieve targets
* Identify and segment stakeholders
* Generate business opportunities
* Secure meetings and follow up with necessary material
* Create and maintain strong, collaborative, customer relationships
* Make appointments and speculative calls to arrange meetings and demonstrations
* Life sciences degree or similar
* Proven track record of sales success in the healthcare, insurance or wellbeing sectors
* Negotiation and contracting experience and a willingness to learn about the UK and overseas healthcare system
* You must be able to identify and understand NHS processes and build links with relevant buying organisations
* Identify opportunities for possible collaborative or joint working projects with customers.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Full Driving Licence
* Hardworking and dedicated.
* Organised with good attention to detail
This role is ideal for anyone looking for an exciting new challenge working with in a dynamic environment and at the pinnacle of digital health.
The right candidate can come from a number of backgrounds, from life sciences, NHS, recruitment, to health IT or other startups.
Why work for us:
As a small company, your ideas count. You can move the needle and help patients understand their conditions, receive personalised care and get better quicker.
Handle My Health are saving lives! We are an award winning digital health startup that operates across the globe. Handle My Health are building the next generation of platforms to help the ill and the fit and healthy take control of their health, in order to lead fuller and better lives.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: yes
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: 120,000 OTE
This is remote working job
Sorry, no agencies please
Cutting edge HealthIT, saving lives and empowering the individual!