GoSquared is the world’s most accurate real-time analytics service. Thousands of companies across the globe rely on our tracking technology and software. If you’ve read a story in the news about the growth in internet traffic or websites going down the chances are that GoSquared provided the data.
GoSquared is looking for an intern to assist the business team. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced business environment. The main focus of the internship will be to assist our expansion in outbound sales.
The position is full-time and between 1 – 3 months and will require you to commute daily to Clerkenwell, London.
* To assess and implement different outbound sales strategies
* Report the effectiveness of strategies to the team.
* Maintaining and enriching our CRM
* Assist in support (everyone at GoSquared speaks directly to customers and handles support).
* Get stuck in with the rest of the business – we’re a startup and at times everyone has to do a bit of everything.
* Highly organised and punctual.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent research skills.
* A natural interest in technology.
Bonus points if...
* You have prior experience at a tech focused startup.
* You have prior experience in outbound sales.
* CV or link to your online resume.
* A sample cold outreach email to a GoSquared prospect of your choice.
* Anything else that would help us understand your skills in sales.
Job type: Internship
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: £6.50 per hour
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please