Agile Project Leader (ScrumMaster)
Job Location: London, UK
London WC2E 7EN
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7845 5300
Job Code: 956987
Good Technology is the leader in secure enterprise mobility solutions on today’s most popular mobile devices—such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Mobile—protecting both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, wherever people need access. Our customers include more than 4,000 organizations worldwide, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, legal, and government. Learn more at www.GOOD.com.
Are you a Senior-level Scrum Master or Agile Program Manager? Want to help us take our Agile transformation to the next level? We have a great opportunity for an Agile Project Leader that enjoys challenges in helping launch new products in a very fast and growing market – Enterprise Mobile. This includes platform, collaboration, messaging, email and calendars to serve the growing list of 4500 companies and organizations we currently serve around the world thru our 25 offices. Headquartered in our London office, close to Covent Garden, you will have the opportunity to show your leadership abilities to manage and contribute significantly to deliver some of the most innovative products in enterprise mobility today.
• In the Project Manager role, leads complex initiatives across multiple functions and teams by planning, directing, and coordinating to the project objectives with consideration for risk.
• In the ScrumMaster role, facilitates the Scrum process of planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives with team and Product Owner and proactively removes impediments to progress.
• In the Kanban Lead role, facilitates the Kanban process with team and stakeholders and proactively removes impediments to progress.
• Leads and contributes to the decision making process and facilitates conflict resolution.
• Embraces, coaches, and evangelizes Agile values and principles across the organization and in the community.
• Focuses more on outcomes & results than ideology
• Defines and refines Agile metrics to understand team performance.
• Works with management and other Agile Project Leaders to continually identify and implement organization-wide process improvements
• Performs related work and additional duties as needed or required.
• Bachelors degree in a technology field or related degree
• Minimum 4+ years of software engineering experience and 1 year experience with Agile software development methodologies, specifically Scrum, Lean, and/or Kanban.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail-oriented and highly organized
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Self-motivated driver able to make progress despite obstacles
• Strong servant leader able to lead and work with multiple diverse roles and personalities
• One or more related certifications such as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM). Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
APPLY TO CCOLOSIMO@GOOD.COM
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please