Are you a people-person with a knack for communication and problem solving? As a member of the Customer Success Team, you will be focused on making our user base successful Expensify users, through a deep understanding of our product and its many applications.
Become our users’ knight in shining armor by guiding them to success and expense reports that don’t suck!
Who We Are Looking For
You’re an entrepreneurial extrovert who loves developing relationships with others and helping them solve complex problems with the ease of a trapeze artist! You’ll be talking to users through email, chat, and when needed on the phone, assisting with the onboarding process for potential customers, and working with with existing customers to make sure they are getting the most out of Expensify. The sky’s the limit for you, and this position can also be a jumping off point into other teams within the organization.
For the best possible fit, we are looking for someone who:
Has a general understanding of accounting processes
Can communicate to all levels within a company in a professional manner
Is a team player with great interpersonal skills
Wants to contribute to the growth of this team for the future
Can provide excellent verbal and written communication with clients
Has experience in Customer Success/Customer Support assisting users both proactively and reactively.
Has at least one year of experience in a Support/Success-driven role, or equivalent customer facing position.
Like what you see? Applying is easy, but it takes time. See, while we know you're awesome, it's actually really hard and time consuming to find you in the midst of literally hundreds of other applications we get from everyone else. So this is where we're going to ask our first favor: can you make it really easy and obvious how great you are, so we don't accidentally overlook you? There are probably many ways to do that, but the easiest way is to help us out by answering the following questions:
- What was your first customer support position? What did you support, and what was your personal take on the product and how best to support it?
- If you were given free reign to choose the optimal set of customer support tools, what would they be and how would they optimize your customer success approach? (Feel free to list actual sales tools you’ve used, or fictitious ones. You’ve got free reign).
- Describe the angriest customer you have had to support, and how were you able to turn them around? (Assuming you were able to!)
- Pretend you had a month to do whatever you wanted. What would you do? And would this be sufficient time to accomplish the goals you set out to achieve?
- What do you want to do with your life, and how is Expensify a step toward those long-term goals?
- How did you hear about us? A job posting? Chalk on a sidewalk? From a friend? Let us know where you saw this opening.
Why work for us:
Joining our team means you will be working in our fast paced environment and you are fearless of our next big challenge. Even though we work hard at Expensify, we make sure our employees are happy. Our most discussed perk is our offshore where we spend a month abroad working from a remote location as a team. This year we went to Cambodia and Thailand. Where do you want to go next?
Expensify prides itself in solving a real world problem with a team of top notch product experts. We are reinventing the way people look at expense reports by automating not just the expense report, but the entire business trip. Joining our team means you are helping us fight the good fight against expense reports that suck!
Team/Dept: Customer Success
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please