Exceedra is an exciting new technology company creating market-leading software. Our solution simplifies and streamlines processes for Business Planning and Trade Promotion Management & Optimisation in the Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Retail Sectors. Exceedra is a UK headquartered business supporting a global customer base, with offices located in the United States and Australia.
Exceedra is seeking experienced developers to become either Senior or Lead SQL Developers, who have created robust and scalable OLTP or Data Warehouse solutions.
Candidates should have multi-year experience in both TSQL and Stored Procedures. While experience in either SSIS or SSAS is an advantage, cross-training in relevant BI technologies will be available for successful candidates from a pure OLTP background.
Bringing development experience and best practice to Exceedra’s EMEA Delivery team, Senior and Lead Developers will be accountable for significant portions of projects spanning multiple clients. This will include discussing and agreeing requirements before designing and implementing solutions using the SQL Server stack, ensuring high quality standards are achieved throughout.
Senior and Lead Developers can expect to be recognised as subject matter experts, have leading roles on projects, and mentor junior staff on a day to day basis.
They will report directly to, and be supported by, the Technical Principal (EMEA).
· Use analytical, problem solving and engineering skills to deliver solutions built upon Exceedra’s award-winning technology stack.
· Own significant parts of client implementations, and ensure their high quality.
· Be responsible for the timely delivery of multiple concurrent projects.
· Proactively identify risks to implementations, suggesting appropriate remedial actions.
· Follow internal processes, methodology and best practices, contributing to their continued evolution.
· Understand the Exceedra technology stack from both a technical and business perspective.
· Develop your own skillset and that of the team around you, providing expert advice on all areas of the SQL Server stack.
· Liaise directly with Project Manager, stakeholders and other team members to ensure a common understanding of task progress.
Skills and Experience Required:
· 5+ years database development using SQL Server stack – at least SS 2008 R2, preferably 2012/2014.
· Demonstrable experience with the majority of the following
o Creation of complex Stored Procedures
o Database-backed N-tier applications
o Working with data sets on the order of millions of rows
o Query performance tuning for large datasets
o Advanced concepts such as CTEs, Analytic functions and Exception handling
o ETL from flat-file and web-service XML sources
· Proficient across most of the SQL Server stack, particularly TSQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS and SSAS.
· Familiarity with formal project processes.
· Experience mentoring junior staff.
Exceedra is a fast paced, dynamic software company, disrupting the Integrated Business Planning Software market with its award winning solution for Consumer Goods companies. Our innovative solutions focus on empowering user experience through simplicity, presenting a complex business process in a user friendly tool.
We are thought leaders in Integrated Business Planning and specialize in simplifying complex sales, finance, marketing and operational processes for the Consumer Goods industry, delivering real financial and business value to our clients.
Package: Package Competitive
Hours: Standard office hours are 9.00am - 5.30 pm plus extra hours when needed.
How to apply: To apply for this role please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
3D Hubs is a global network of local 3D printers. Our mission is to make 3D printing accessible to everyone and help people create a new kind of products that are personalised, on-demand and locally produced It is the world's largest and fastest growing network of 3D printers with over 7,000 printers in 140 different countries. Founded April 2013 in Amsterdam by two former 3D Systems employees, 3D Hubs is currently based in New York and Amsterdam. 3D Hubs is a privately held company backed by Balderton Capital and Dutch investors DOEN and Zeeburg.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please