evvntis a media start up and software tech company based in the heart of Soho, Central London.
evvnt enables people all over the world to fill their events utilisingthe most effective event listing sites on the web. Every minute, with little more than a click, more events and conferences appear in listings, in search engines and on mobile – discoverable by both category and location. With next to no effort customers of evvnt get better attendance, while consumers find events they previously had no idea existed.
To date customers in 70 countries worldwide have submitted over 500,000 thousand event listings, created over 300,000 live links, and generated 1 million clicks to ticketing and registration pages.
Learn more at www.evvnt.com
What we are looking for… smart, enthusiastic, commercially driven individuals who wish to develop themselves within sales and business development environment.
What we are offering… Sales & Business Development Training Program where you will go through extensive sales and business development training.
• Sales background, experience in hitting sales targets and works well under pressure.
• Natural phone manor with the ability to listen.
• Strong work ethic that includes putting in the hours to get the job done.
• Great attitude with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
• Work as part of a multi-functional and talented team with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Full Time
• Uncapped Commission Structure – Sky’s the limit
• Native English Speaker
• Hunger for sales
- CV, cover letter + LinkedIn to email@example.com
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: £75k OTE
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please