Are you a designer who loves to bring marketing campaigns to life visually? Can you maintain brand consistency for Eventbrite and for its organizers?
We are looking for a visual designer to create sell sheets, banner ads, landing pages, event pages, and marketing materials in a fun and collaborative start-up environment in Eventbrite’s subsidiary office in London. Your work and camaraderie will be highly valued as a member of the team. We want someone who is driven, loves creating solutions, passionate, detail oriented, and eager to create designs that are beautiful and on-brand.
- Manage design asset library
- Design collateral, banner ads, and landing pages while adhering to brand guidelines
- Collaborate with marketing managers on campaign ideas both internal and external
- Create custom event pages for our event organizers
- Be our first ever, sole designer, representing Eventbrite in our London office. How cool is that?
- 3-5 years of design experience preferably in a start up environment
- Print and web design experience
- A strong, clean design aesthetic
- Working knowledge of CSS+HTML
- Photo editing experience
- A great attitude and experience working with collaborative teams
- Adaptable to change and seamlessly embrace the art of wearing many hats
- Possess a get it done attitude while not compromising quality
- Solid work ethic
- Avid Eventbrite user
Please apply via:
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please