- Summary –
We’re looking for a kick-ass Ruby on Rails developer and all-around hacker who’s passionate about #foodtech and wants to change the world of dining. This is a unique opportunity in a huge market. You’ll be part of the founding team building the next big thing in #foodtech and as such will be rewarded with a generous equity stake and a modest base salary.
- About the Company -
Currently headquartered in the Wayra Academy in London, Epicurely is a platform for organizing and discovering collaborative dinner parties. Come Dine With Me meets AirBnB. Our product enables anyone who loves to cook (amateurs, aspiring chefs, pro’s) to share their culinary creations with their friends, neighbors and the local community. The company recently won acceptance into Wayra UK, the business accelerator program from Telefonica / O2, and secured seed funding in the summer of 2012. The private beta is out and we are building momentum for a launch in the Fall.
- About the Opportunity -
As the Chief Architect you will be assuming a lead developer role so you must:
• Be comfortable owning all aspects of development (Full Stack: front-end to back)
• Enjoy working with and leading agile teams
• Possess high integrity with a strong work ethic
• Good communication skills
Weapons of Choice:
▪ RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
▪ RESTful API design
▪ Mobile (iOS, Android)
▪ NoSQL (MongoDB/Redis)
- To Apply –
Send us your CV, examples of relevant work, link to your GitHub account, together with a few words on the following:
- A project which you were involved in that you are proud of.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity and why are you a good fit?
- What’s some of your favorite food?
- Links to your Twitter/LinkedIn/HackerNews Account/personal websites/blogs
Email us your application to: jobs [at] epicurely [dot] com
(Please no agencies. Any CVs submitted via agencies will be ignored.)
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please