Easyroommate, the world's leading flatshare website, was founded in 1999 with the aim of matching people advertising a spare room with those looking for a room. We now have sites in 38 countries globally and 3 million people sign up to our service each year.
We are based in W1, 1 minute walk from Piccadilly Circus and our team is very friendly, diverse and above all autonomous.
We have a positive start up culture within our business and are looking for the right match to join us and help our business grow.
We are looking for a talented Automation Tester to join our expanding team. Primarily you will be working alongside the QA, Dev and UI teams, creating the necessary test plans for the work being delivered as part of the sprint. This is a key role in enabling the team to move quickly and make major application changes with confidence.
· Providing concise and detailed test cases, notes, scenarios and acceptance criteria to ensure the quality of delivered products and adherence to business requirements
· Plan and Create Automated Tests on the deliverables within a sprint
· Working collaboratively with the development and business teams to provide feedback on quality, defect analysis and functional testing
· Raising issues to the relevant individuals as soon as evidence provides that there are concerns with the quality of the delivery
· Contribute to the overall testing strategy of the team
Skills & Requirements
The following skills and experience are required:
· A proven knowledge of planning, scripting and test case execution to ensure a quality product
· Excellent Automation Tester with experience in a commercial environment
· Agile project experience with the confidence to strive for continuous improvement within the team
· SQL Server experience (an expert is not required but you should know how to jig and poke the database to verify results)
· Version control experience – GIT would be a bonus but not essential
· Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Team City and Hudson
· Experience of TDD/BDD (SpecFlow would be ideal)
· Ability to work on your own initiative/self-starter who can see what needs fixing and fix it!
· Experience testing a public facing website, including debugging tools such as firebug, fiddler etc
You will be a friendly, enthusiastic positive person who can work as part of a diverse team. You will have excellent communication skills and will be willing to take on new challenges with a positive attitude.
If you can bring all of the above then we can offer you a fabulous team to work with, competitive salary, great everyday benefits (including fruit every day, Friday Lunches) that brighten up your working day and a casual work environment.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: Attractive Basic
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please